CHOCOLATE CHIP Biscoff COOKIE BARS
yield: 9x13-inch pan
PREP TIME: 15 MIN COOK TIME: 22 MINS
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 8 ounces) butter, softened
- 1 cup (7.5 ounces) light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (7.5 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (5.25 ounces) old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9X13-inch aluminum baking pan with foil (helps with cleanup) and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric handheld mixer or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together the softened butter and brown sugar until well-mixed. Add the flour, oats, salt and baking soda and mix until combined.
- Press about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the biscoff evenly over the top (I warmed it up and poured it on it). Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the biscoff. Finish by crumbling the remaining cookie mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges are golden and the biscoff is bubbling.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.
Recipe modified from these delicious bars.